Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Herb - Savor Pod by Prepara

Hey, Guys!

Hope your week has been lovely thus far!

Anyhoo, I found this extremely, really cool gadget that is a definite must have for the kitchen. It keeps your herbs, like parsley, basil, cilantro, rosemary, etc., even asparagus fresh for up to three weeks. Who couldn't use a cool little gadget like this? I know I could and just about everyone I believe, as I know we all would like our foods to last longer, the natural way of course, and voila, here it is, the "Herb-Savor Pod". I guess we weren't alone on that thought.  While I'm on the subject of being thoughtful, I solemnly believe it would also make a great gift for the food lovers and green lifestyle folks out there. See more details about this neat little gadget at Prepara. See also video demonstrations for more info about this neat little kitchen/refrigerator gadget, that I'm sure will be very useful for all of you. Alright, enjoy and take care great care of yourselves until next time! Chow! :-)                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment