Friday, October 11, 2013

Fast Fact Friday #3 - Cucumbers

Hey, Guys!

Here's to another Fast Fact Friday! I find these bits of information to be very helpful and valuable upon discovering them. I hope they're of some sort of value for you too. Please feel free to leave me a comment and/or feedback about your thoughts on it all. Btw, I absolutely love cucumbers. It's been one of my favorite veggies from when I was a girl growing up on the island of Jamaica. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my grandma used to, she passed on some ten years ago, may God - our Creator continue to bless her beautiful and generous soul, but she used to grow them, among many other fruits, veggies, etc. in our backyard, and up to today, cucumber is still a favorite must have in my salads and smoothies/juicing too! Anyhoo, have a wonderful weekend! Take great care of yourselves until next time! Chow! xoxo!!! :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment