Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Vagilicious D.I.Y. Vaginal Care Guide

For some, talking about the ultimate private word, vagina, that describes and matches the definition of private than anything else out there, somehow seems forbidden and should only be spoken of in private quarters. Well, you know me, I'm breaking all the rules here, stepping outside of the box, being bold and audacious to talk about the most private aspect of our life as women, our vagina and its care. Ok, so, let's get right to it. Our vagina is the most private of all of our body parts, and it's important to care for it in the most healthiest of ways to ensure that it remains smelling good, looking good, tight, and clean. How do we do those things you may ask. Well, for most, we think of a single shower each and every day as doing the trick as well as douching using over-the-counter products after each menstrual cycle per month, but douching is detrimental to the health of the vagina due to the harsh and harmful chemical ingredients used to make them. Hence, douching tends to strip the vagina of its natural oils and friendly bacteria, leaving you susceptible to the more unfriendly ones and promotes dryness. Thus, you frequently find yourself having issues with yeast infection, vaginitis, which by the way is over production of the unfriendly bacteria within your vaginal walls. Therefore, it's best to become your own D.I.Y. vaginal care guru (Yup, I said it, and you can do it) by whipping up some healthy/good stuff on your own.

So, here are three recipes/methods that I came up with and personally use interchangeably as I see fit in ensuring that 1. It smells good. 2. It looks good/healthy. 3. It retains its elasticity/tightness. And 4. Its cleanliness. 


My first recipe is one involving some key ingredients of:
  • Organic Apple Cider Vingear (ACV)
  • Probiotics Juice/Powder
  • Rose Essential Oil
  • Organic Cold Pressed/Unrefined Coconut oil (melted)
  • Jamaica's Black Castor Oil (the absolute best)
  • Distilled or Alkaline Water


  1. For this vaginal rinse, I mix three parts water, w/one part apple cider vinegar. I use the Braggs brand. I then melt it in a pot of hot water and mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil to that mix. Next, I add one tablespoon of castor oil, rose essential, oil, and probiotic mango or whatever flavor you'd like juice to the whole mix and shake it vigorously. I then place it in a plastic squirt bottle that I bought from a nearby hair salon or that you can get from a dollar store. I use this mix to wash myself after each visit to the bathroom and/or menstrual cycle. For a more economical daily rinse, you can simply use distilled or alkaline water, with rose water and two tablespoons of vinegar. Either of those mixes will keep things fresh and clean every time. It works like a charm too and leave you smelling great from the usage of the rose essential oil. This mix is great for killing unfriendly bacteria and increases the amount of friendly-bacteria to fight any attack against the vagina's health and PH balance. It also lubricates, tightens, and prevent any chances of having any flair ups of yeast infection or over growth of the unfriendly stuff that leads to vaginitis/vaginosis. As you all know by now, coconut oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-virus, anti-inflammatory, fights cancer (See my previous post, "Why Coconut Oil & What You Should Be Looking For To Identify It As A Good Brand To Buy"). Castor oil is anti-fungal and great for getting rid of warts; thus, fungal infections such as yeast within the vaginal wall. It's also a great lubricant. Use it moderately. Probiotics replaces the friendly bacteria within your vagina to combat the unfriendly ones. Apple cider vinegar cleanses and also tightens the walls of the vagina. Rose essential oil has been found to be affective in alleviating menopause symptoms and in decreasing severity of menstrual cramps. It's also great for dry and sensitive skin and is perfumery or aromatic, making it an ideal oil for the vaginal area.
  2. Secondly, I do a bentonite clay detox mask after each menstrual cycle. It's really simple. Just mix 3 tablespoons of  pure bentonite clay, with equal parts distilled or alkaline water and and a teaspoon of tamanu oil in a plastic bowl designated for this purpose and mix until it comes to a paste like texture. (Be sure to keep the bowl in a storage or cubbard in the bathroom, away from the kitchen). Next, scoop a handful of the paste into your hands and apply it to the outer-skirts of your vaginal opening and areas. Let it sit and dry for about 15 to 30 minutes. The clay will have gone to work, pulling out all the bad stuff, balance your vaginal PH, all while tightening the vaginal walls. Afterwards, you'll want to moisturize it with some coconut oil mixed with rose
    essential oil. Measurement for this mix is whatever meets the eye. Fyi, Tamanu oil is great for anti-aging, wound infections, septicemia, pneumonia, abscesses, boils, conjunctivitis, diphtheria, infected burns, urinary tract infections, bladder infections, madura foot - which causes the foot’s skin to swell and split, jock itch, ringworm, athlete's foot, scars, leprosy. It has antimicrobial qualities, contains powerful bactericide and fungicide agents, and can be applied directly to skin, undiluted. On the other hand, bentonite clay is powerful and effective. It absorbs toxins and heavy metals/chemicals from the vaginal walls, inner and outer and promotes healthy bacterial balance; thus, it's of a alkaline state of being - the optimum best. However, there are times when it should not be taken or used: Elderly people and pregnant women shouldn’t take or use bentonite clay, and it should not be taken or used within 2 hours of other medications or supplements.
  3. Last, squatting and steam distilling your cat, no, not the furry, four legged creature type, but   the hairy and oh so very private one. You do this by squatting over a metal bowl filled with steaming/hot distilled water filled with epsom salt, tea tree or oil of oregano, peppermint, and rose essential oil. The process involves putting all of those lovely ingredients at the bottom of the bowl and then pouring the hot water over them, dissolving the ingredients there within. There's no real measurement for this formula. It's simply whatever meets the eye and that will do the job just right. The step involves placing the bowl in the tub and squat over (not sit or stoop over)
whereas the bowl is between your legs as you squat. Be sure not to let any part of your skin touch the outer rim or sides of the bowl, as it can burn or scald you a bit. So, be very careful -easy peasy though. Next, cover your thighs/legs with a towel while seated over the bowl to hold in the steam in order to achieve the greatest effect/results thereof it. Stay in that position for about 10 to 15 minutes. The vaporized steam from all the essential oils and the epsom salt will draw out and detox your vagina, its inner and outer walls and surrounding areas of all toxic buildups or residue. Leaving it super clean and well lubricated. This steam cleanse can be done once per month as you see fit.

Be sure to store all containers/bowls used for cleansing yourself in the bathroom, separate from the kitchen containers for sanitary purposes. You'll also want to clean them thoroughly for next use and then store them away, rinsing them with clean water to wash away any storage residue before each use.

Well, give them all a try. See how they work for you and be sure to let me know how it all went. Here's to a well maintained, smell good, super tight, clean, and flexible vagina for the rest of your life.

Take great care of yourselves until next time. :-)

As always, like, subscribe, comment, and/or share this post. It may be of help to someone you know.

7 comments:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by DR JAMES , but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of HIV  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE  Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED FROM  HPV WARTS Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HPV disease by a Doctor called DR MOMOH i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV and i saw comment of people talking about how DR MOMOH cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HPV so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HPV result came out negative. I pray for you God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dr.momoh9@gmail.com , or whatsApp him on this number +2347083724098 1. LOVE SPELL 2. ALS CURE 3. HEPATITIS B 4. HIV/AIDS CURE 5. HERPES CURE 6 SPIRITUAL HEALERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. months ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR ODUDU and I contacted DR ODUDU that same day I purchase his cure online, after three weeks of taking the herbal treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR ODUDU you can reach out to him through his email: [dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348101571054 stay safe and bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never thought herbal medicine could cure herpes. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to gain my health back without the kind support and help of the doctor babaiba. I would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to doctor babaiba who helped me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier services. I start by introducing the great herbalist doctor babaiba who is so powerful and good in herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness. I am highly indebted to doctor babaiba for his help in curing me of herpes with his herbs. Don't let anyone deceive you because I am a living testimony. The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is the "Extra" My dear friends go for the Extra and regain your health back to normal again with doctor babaiba herbs. You can purchasing doctor herbal remedy through his WhatsApp number: +2348140046509 or via email drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. DermalMD Vaginal Tightening Serum is amazing! I just wanted to get it to play around with it, mind you I do not need it so when me and my boyfriend used it it was like 🤯😻. I also felt a increase in my libido just like this product advertised. My boyfriend is very pleased with this product as am I.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to share to the whole world on how Dr muthuka help my Mother cure HPV Please help methank Dr muthuka for his good work I really believe Genital Warts is known not to have a cure, my mother contacted this disease in 2017, i have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until I go on search on internet then we get some testimony of Adams Tracy and some other people about how doctor muthuka herbal home on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV Cancer, Herpes etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor he helped me with his herbal medicine and my mom was healed within (14 days) and i went for a medical checkup and my doctor confirm it that my mother is now HPV negative.Contact this grate herbal doctor for any kind of disease or ailment via this email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him +2349039175109 God we Bless You
    https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete