Friday, November 7, 2014

Breakfast Recipe: Very Berry Gluten Free Toast

This morning for breakfast, I wanted to go light and easy! I wasn't sure as to what I wanted to eat and then suddenly I decided to get a bit creative and just go with the flow. Hence, why I decided on making it really simple and of course healthy is always my way to go, and therefore, I quickly put together a Gluten-free toasts, served up with some in-the-moment homemade berrilicious jam made of raspberries and blueberries and topped it off with some manuka honey!

Here are the ingredients:
  • 2 slices of gluten free bread
  • a spread of organic raw coconut butter
  • 2 tablespoon of raspberries
  • 1 tablespoon of blueberries
  • 1 teaspoon of manuka honey, with Active 16+ 

Preparation method:

I toasted the bread first and foremost of course. I then spread the super healthy coconut butter over them (see blog post about the many benefits of coconut oil, butter, and water); took the raspberry and strawberry and smashed them while on top of the butter and bread, or you can smash them together in a bowl using a dinner fork - really simple, creating a jam like paste from it and then spread the berry jam on top of the coconut butter. For a finished product, I drizzled the manuka honey over it, and voila - I had a healthy and delciously tasting homemade, blueberry and raspberry bka the `Verry Berry` toast! Delicious! 

Give it a go and let me know how you like it!

Cheers to healthy living!

xoxo ~ San

No comments:

Post a Comment