Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Vegan's Delight!

Hey, Guys!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend thus far! As for me, I'm enjoying every creative moment of it, as I love being hands-on and making the things that are beautiful in my eyes, whether it's jewelry, designing/writing a book, editing a photo to be posted, and/or cooking a truly delightful meal - it's all a joy and fun for me! Here's to one that I whipped up today. It's definitely vegan, as I'm more a vegan type of gal than not, and when I'm not, I'm a vegetarian - still no dairy though. I've dropped dairy altogether early on upon my move here to the States, and that's over twenty something years ago.

Anyhoo, this meal was truly delicious! It's made up of Indian madras lentils, organic carrots, avocado, and red potatoes, as well as sweet potatoes! I pretty much came up with this carrot, plus mash potato blend when I was having a hard time deciding what to eat for lunch one day. At a whim's decision, I concluded to boiling some potatoes and carrots. Well, after they were cooked, while pulling them from the pot and onto my plate, it came to me suddenly to just mash the two together w/a tad bit of vegan butter and topped it off with some crackled pepper, and it was an instant hit! It was so darn delicious! My taste buds were having a grand ol' time...laughing hilariously :-), but it was so delectable!  So, here we are. I made it again and decided to post it for you to see. Enjoy! Be sure to do something creative each day. Fire up your imagination! You may just be surprised with what it may deliver to you.

Alright, please subscribe to my blog and share it with your circle of friends, acquaintances, and family members too. Also, would you be so kind and let me know what you think about it all. Stay tuned for more of my healthy meal concoctions! Take great care until next time! Chow! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment